Wednesday, November 25, 2015

8 Years ago Stevie and I met on Skem9.com. Which is a website that we could make MySpace, Skem9, and several other website layouts on and submit images we made too. We became buddies. He never once treated me disrespectfully in any way. Little did we know that we both liked each other a lot. He lived in MD and I lived in IL. But distance was a bit of a factor. We've both been through a lot in our lives over the last 8 years. We've kept in contact over the years on MySpace and Facebook. Stevie recently moved to Kentucky and we are not that far from each other now. And he accepts my love for my bands! We're happy! Stevie came up to see me Friday November 6th and stayed up here until that Sunday morning.We ended up hanging out on Friday night, then went to Chicago together that Saturday and had so much fun.
Spent this past weekend with Stevie even though I had to work, we still had a blast together. The pictures were taken before and after work lol. We went out for pizza Friday night and Saturday, we just hung out here and watched movies after I got off work and today I sent him on his way after lunch :/ You know, I dressed up in a dress on Friday night and we got no pictures together that night...definitely next time :P. I'm a lucky lady to have Stevie. thanks again Skem9!!

No comments: