Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gas Prices..

Well, went out to Bloomington early this morning because, I had to return some tickets to a concert that had been canceled. The gas prices on our way in to Bloomington were $3.95 a gallon, within a hour the price jumped up to $ 4.19 a gallon! Wow, it may go higher than that! I remember about 6 years ago it went down to $0.99 cents a gallon. I don't believe we will be seeing that price again. Oh well, we have to pay what we have to pay to get around. People will probably travel less again like they did a few months ago. Hopefully it will go back down again soon.

Finally feeling better. Two days ago I woke up with a sore throat, later that day I went to Wal Mart to get ZICAM. Well, a little while after I took it I started feeling better. My sore throat went away that evening. My nose is a little runny now, but, I feel alive again.
Try ZICAM it really helps. It's around $8.50 at Wal Mart.
Quite a few people I talked to said they were sick. They thought it was the weather change that did it as well. Hopefully by Monday this runny nose will be gone, I hope.

I will try & post something on my other blog after I get home tonight. If I feel up to it.

To all my sick readers, I hope you all feel well again soon.

Talk soon,
Jackie

No comments: