Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photography. :)

Went out & about today. I am so glad I took my camera with me. I got some real good shots today. It was such a pleasant day out today!
Look at these beautiful butterflies!
There must have been at least 15 of them on that bush. It was such a pretty sight seeing all of those beautiful butterflies!


I guess you can call these wild berries! They look like they are plastic but, they are not. I find them to be so pretty!

The most prettiest color morning glory I have ever seen! Such a beautiful color.

I took many more photos today. I don't want to post them all out in the public. Because, I don't want them all stolen.. I am sure you understand that.
I just love taking photos so much. The earth is just so wonderful & prettyful. God created such beauty.

No comments: