Monday, September 1, 2008

Where Were You September 11th?

Well, it's been almost seven years since we have been attacked. Seems like people forgot about September 11th. I haven't. Seems like as each Anniversary approaches I cry more & more for those people. It's so heart breaking what happened.
I was 11 years old when it happened. I remember sitting in the living room & I was flipping through the TV channels & Dad said, wait go back! So, I went back to the channel ABC news had breaking news. The people on the news said, it was a plane malfunction. A few minutes later we saw the second plane hit. People were falling from the buildings. =/
It was so heart breaking to see those people falling. They suffered so much that day.
The whole day is just so clear to me. We watched most of the coverage on Fox news. Dad taped that whole day on our VCR. I don't know where the tapes are now though.
September 11th brought people together. People were so much nicer & loving towards one another after it happened. I remember watching the coverage on Fox news when the news guy was walking down the streets near the World Trade Center everyone was helping everybody.
It was so nice to see how people that didn't even know each other cared about each other. Within the last few years it seems like people got cold hearted & mean again. Also, it seems like people forgot about September 11th. I didn't, I will never forget!


glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com


Where were you on September 11th?

No comments: