Monday, January 26, 2009

Do you believe in love? Yeah.

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

And are you happy with that? Yep. I don't relationship to make me happy.

Honestly, money and looks or personality and love? Personality & Love.

Which Disney prince makes you melt? Robert from Enchanted! <3


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day or SAD (Single's Appreciation Day)? LOL Neither.

If you could have a wild night with any celebrity, who would it be? Haha, I already had a wild night jk :p

Ever considered becoming a nun because of a rejection? No.. That's odd.


Who was the last friend you called? Sarah I think.

The last one you hugged? Sarah

Do your friends ever pay attention to your survey bulletins on MySpace? Yup.. They always seem to repost them.

What was the last piece of advice you gave to someone? Since he's like that to you.. He's not worth it.

Would you ever date your friend's ex? Nah.

What's the last movie you saw? Back to The Future.

What is your favorite band? Umm.. look at the first 4 on my list :p

Would you rather be in the mosh pit or standing towards the back? I'd rather be in front row away from the mosh :p

What was the best concert you've been to? I'd say all of the ones I have been to in 2007 & 2008. ^__^

What are some lyrics from what your listening to? It's never too late to live your life the time is now it's do or die.

How often do you listen to music? A lot :P

Have you ever plotted to kidnap a band member? Haha no.


Stereo or iPod? Both :D

No comments: