Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream? Nope.

Have you ever gone out in public in pajamas? Yeppers.

If you had to recommend a movie to somebody right now, what would it be? The Dark Knight xD Pretty much any one on my list though. :D

Do you have all 32 teeth? Yep.

How old were you in the year 2000? 10 & 11 :p

Which subject are you better at - science or history? History.

Has anybody ever told you that you have a good singing voice? Yep.

Do you have any plans tomorrow? What are they? I am gonna be home all day, since I have been out everyday this week. Time for a relaxing day off.

Are you the youngest person living in your house? No. My Cat is :P

Are you wearing pajamas right now? Yes. :P

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast? Yeah. I get that a lot. :p

How old is your grandpa? Both My Grandpa's are dead. RIP Grampies.

Have you ever seen a hobo? Yes.

No comments: