Sunday, January 4, 2009

Surveyness

Does anyone call you sweetie? Yes, a lot of people do!

What was the last thing you watched on the TV? The news.

Where were you going when you were in the car last? Home.

Was anyone else in the car with you? If so, who? Dad & mom.

When was the last time you did laundry? It's been awhile, my mom does the laundry most of the time.

Who was your last IM from? Amy.

Do you miss anyone right now? Those three 30 year olds LOL :P

Do you like yellow, green, or red apples better? Green.

Would you ever go vegetarian? No, Thanks!

Are you more of a dog or cat person? I am a cat person. Some dogs scare me.

What was the last thing you spent money on? Groceries.

Is there anything your looking forward to in the next six months? Yes. :)

Have you ever donated to a cause? Yes, quite often. Usually, I donate to Toys For Tots & Children's charities.

Where was your default picture taken on myspace? Well, the myspace I am currently logged into, the picture was taken outside the Peoria Civic Center.

Do you get junk mail in your e-mail often? Nope.

What time do you normally go to bed at night? Anytime.

Do you love someone, other then family? Yes. :)

What berry is your favorite? Blueberries. =)

What color looks best on you? Purple or black.

What was the reason in you crying last? It was like two weeks ago. Over Heath's death.

Do you like to lick the spoon after making cookies or cake? I don't lick the spoon.

How's the weather today? Cold & windy. It didn't stop me from walking outside today, though.

Do you have anyone that you dislike/hate? There are people I dislike, but don't hate.

Is anyone Jealous of you? Yeah, I think so. It's kind of obvious.

Do you like Starbucks coffee? No.

Have you ever talked to your neighbors? Yep.

Do you have anyone on your myspace list that you don't talk to? Yeah, doesn't everyone?
Some people collect friends.

Are you outgoing or soft spoken? Both!

You have a plane for a week; Where are you going and who is coming? No planes for me!

How long is your hair? A bit past my shoulders. I had it professionally cut last month & I am going to get it trimmed in Feb.

Are you hungry at the moment? Nope.

Have you ever bought anything on the internet? Through eBay I have.

Do you have an account at a bank? Yes, I do.

No comments: