Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some More Pine Cone Type Of Photos LOL

This is me out by the pine cone trees a few days back.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




I won't have any time today, to go out & take some photography. I have a busy day ahead of me.

Last night, I had a dream of Aaron ♥, it felt so real. It was just amazing to see him.Makes me miss him even more, but I know I'll get to see him this year, hopefully.

Today is the official last day of Jan. Where did the month go??? At least spring is getting closer. I am tired of this cold cold weather.
Well, next week, I am going to get my hair done. I am going back to the place I went in early December. The ladies at this salon were so nice, so, it would be nice to chat with them again. I don't know what I am going to have done with my hair this time. I think I want some sort of change with it, but I am not sure what.
Maybe they have a suggestion.
Well, I need to go get ready for my busy day. I may post later.
Have a lovely day, my friends!

No comments: