Tuesday, January 6, 2009

St. Louis Arch

All of these photos were taken on 10/01/07.
My digital camera ran out of battery power, so, these were taken with a one time use camera. I have gotten a new digital camera since then anyway, so I will have even better quality pictures next time.
This was part of my 3 day birthday celebration!
My family took me to eat at Ponderosa & to the Arch that day.
It was interesting being inside the Arch. I actually touched the Arch. LOL.
There was graffiti on it, too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad took this one. :)
Photobucket

The park around the Arch was so so pretty!
They had so many trees & benches.
It was so peaceful out there. I want to move closer to St. Louis so, I could go out there more often.
Photobucket

I'll rescan these again sometime because, I got a new scanner & it will come out better with this one.
I am not normally at Baseball fan, but, I would love to go to a Cardinal's game too.
We went by Busch stadium a few times. I didn't get a picture of it though. I will next time!

I can't wait to go back this year!
We plan on going to Six Flags a few times this year. It will be a blast as usual!

No comments: