Thursday, January 22, 2009

What is your favorite TV show?
That really is a tough one. I have many I favorite.


Favorite sandwich?
Turkey, cheese, mayo, & mustard on Italian bread. Yummay :D



What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

When is your birthday?
Oct. 1st.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both

Two favorite movies?
Way Too many LOL. Look at my profile list. Those are all my favs!


What is your favorite candy?
Sweet Tarts :)

What is your favorite flower?
Pansies or Petunias.


What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbies. Especially my earring magic Midge doll.

What is under your bed?
Shoe boxes.

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Yes

Where did you get your last bruise from?

From lifting a really heavy box.

What brand of digital camera do you have?
Kodak!

Would you rather marry a football player or a basketball player?
Neither :P

Has anyone ever given you roses?
Yes, foil ones. :0



Do you worry your ex will move on & be happier with another person?
I don't worry.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Before. I like it toasty when I get in.

What color is your shower curtain?
Blue with wolves. :)


What are you doing right at this moment?
This and watching Poseidon



Can you handle the truth well?
Yup.

No comments: