Saturday, January 3, 2009

What was the last song you sang out loud? It was a Seether song :)

What time did you go to bed last night? I went to bed at 2am this morning.

When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago.

Do you wear toe socks? No, I can't stand those socks.

What annoys you most in a person? Their stupidity & I could say a lot more.

Would you kill someone for a billion dollars? Nope!

Do you own an ipod? Yes, I do. I got it for Christmas from my daddy & mommy.

What are you listening to right now? Modern Day Zero - Spit You Out.

what were you doing at 4 am? Sleeping.

what is something your looking forward to?? It's a surprise :)

have you eaten popcorn in the last 48 hours? Nope.

do you wish you were someone else? Nope, I am happy being me.

do you have an older brother? LOL :p

MSN or AIM? AIM :)

How old will you be in fifteen years? 34 Ahhhh.

Do you have any hip hop on your iPod/MP3? Nope. Not my type of music.

How many windows do you have open currently? 0

How many tabs, if any? 4.

No comments: