Sunday, February 15, 2009

What was the last concert you attended?
Avenged Sevenfold, Buckcherry, Shinedown & Saving Abel.


What bands have you seen in concert the most, and how many times?
Breaking, Benjamin & Three Days Grace. Six times.


Do you have any setlists? From what bands? No.

Are there any CDs in close proximity to you? Which ones?
Nope, my CDs are in my room.

What band are you in the mood to see live right this second?
I am so ready for a Breakin Ben, Three Days Grace & Seether show <3


Have you ever been on a tour bus?
Yep.


How many states/provinces have you been to concerts in?
3.


What bands did you see live the month of May?
I went to Wing Ding 2007 up in Rockford back in May, 2007.
There were 10 bands there. Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Red, Modern Day Zero, Finger Eleven, Black Stone Cherry, Buckcherry, Operator, & The Last Vegas.




What CD are you addicted to at the moment? Every single one I own :p

Last band person that you got a picture with?
Shaun Morgan from Seether :p

Do you consider yourself a groupie?
Very dedicated fan, yes. Groupie, no.


How old were you when you went to your first concert?
Umm, I was like 7?


Who was it? The village people! haha

Which artists haven't you seen yet that you want to see? Forever Ouevre, Goo Goo Dolls, 10 Years..That's all I can think of right now.



Are you wearing a band shirt right now?
Yep. Me Green Day shirt.


What band do you own the most merch of?
Breakin Ben & 3DG.


Do you ever do anything crazy at shows?
Scream my head off haha. I think I gave this one guy hearing loss at Wing Ding haha.

What are your favourite venues to go to shows at?
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in St. Louis & US Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.


What band do you have the most performance pictures of?
Most of them are about equal.


Would you ever get a tattoo representing a band?
Yup.


How many concerts do you average a year?
'07 = 10
'08 = 5
'09 = ?
Will see how many concerts are in store for me this year. :)

Upcoming shows? 3 Doors Down, Seether, Hoobastank & Safetysuit

No comments: