Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 27th, 2008 Part 2 ;)

Freddie & I -
My 3rd time meeting him. This was taken a few mins. before BB was set to come on.
He is Breaking Benjamin's tour manager.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Neil, drummer from 3DG & I.
I called him over during Breaking Ben's set.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shawn & I -
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Brad making a toast with the dude of Neverset just before he came over by me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Brad & I - :) :D
He is the best hugger in the world & the sweetest guy I have ever met!
We talked for a few mins. I gave him a photo from 10/02/07. He thanked me for it & hugged me. before he left I told him I loved him. I knew this was the last time I would see him for awhile, since this was their last tour until the new record.
He smiled & told me he loved me too. Awwwww.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a great night it was! I can't wait to see them all again soon! I still can't believe it's been one year.

No comments: