Sunday, March 1, 2009

What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black :D

Do you plan outfits?
Sometimes.


5.
How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A bit tired.



Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
That empty box of hair dye.


Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Aim

Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope, not today.


What are you craving right now?
Nothing.


What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
St. Patty's Day.


When was the last time you talked on aim?
A few weeks ago. I don't IM much anymore.




Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both =D



Do you like your hair?
Yeah.



Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep.


Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes. :)

What are you listening to right now?
Seether - Careless Whisper.

Would you go sky diving?
No thanks!!!

Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yep. Some of my shirts are from there.

Ever been on a train?
Yep.


Do you use chap stick? Sometimes. I use Vaseline lip therapy more.

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.



Is your hair curly?
No.



Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes.


Where was your default picture taken at?
In my living room. I wore my 3DG fan club shirt for the first time when I took it. :]


How often do you talk on the phone?
Once in a while. I don't like talking on the phone.


Do you have good vision? Yeah.


Can you hula hoop?
Back in the day I could. I don't know about now though haha.



Do you have a job?
Yep.



What are you wearing?
Jack Skellington PJ's. :P

No comments: