Thursday, May 21, 2009

Are you allergic to anything?
Nothing that I know of.


When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Monday.. I almost died laughing.


Who is the first person on your top?
Callie


Who was the last person to play with your hair?
Me.


Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope.

What are you listening to right now?
Misery business by Paramore.

What are some of the lyrics of the song you're listening to?

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way.
Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you.
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right.
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!



Do you think two people can last forever?
Yup :)


Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Sure

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes.

What is on your wrists right now?
Nothing.

Think back to last week, what were you doing around this time?
Sleeping :D

Will this weekend be a good one?
Sure.

Does anyone love you?
Mmmhmm


Who is on your mind?
Someone I love.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
TDG concert =)

Are you texting anybody?
No.

Are you a jealous person?
Nah.

How often do you give out second chances?
Alot.. I gave her a second chance after she told me she was sorry for punching my back out. She told me she never meant to hurt me & she was sorry. We became close friends & then she ended up quitting.

How's your life lately? Good thanks!


What’s something that bothers you about girls?
Some like to gossip & spread slander.

Whose bed were you last in other than your own?
Hotel haha.

Have you ever cried in front of your number one?
No.

How was last night?
Fun =)


Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I think so :)

When is the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends?
A little over a year ago. :( I miss you, Benny bear.


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yep. I was told that I did. :)

Whose car were you in last?
Ours.

Where do you think your number 1 is right now?
She's online right now.

How often do you listen to music?
Everyday :)


Who's hoodie did you wear last?
Mine.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Ben. :)

How many windows are open on your computer?
1 & two tabs :P


Are you a loud person?
When I sing, I can be lol. I often sing while I go out for my walks. :)

How's your mood?
Sleepy :)

Where was your default picture taken? Outside the hotel near St. Louis back in July.

Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Sure.. but some people don't want one it seems. Some people like to turn things around & twist things around because they have nothing better to focus on lol.. They obviously don't want a second chance.

Would you ever date your second top friend?
Yeah, hahaha. :)


Are you mad/frustrated at anyone right now?
Nah.



What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
Time to go out grocery shopping.


Are you a patient person?
Yep.



Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Scott.

Can you tell military time?
Yep! My schedule is all in military time :P

Who was the last person you went out to eat with & where?
Dad & Mom. We went to Woody's last Sunday. :)

No comments: