Saturday, May 9, 2009

Garage Sale Finds!

Le Roy had their town-wide sales yesterday & today. There were more sales open today than there were yesterday. Dad, Mom, & I spent the whole morning/early afternoon out saleing. :-)
I found some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures. :)
I got a bag of them for $5.00.
These are from 1988. I used to have a few of these when I was a little girl. I remember when I was like three, I had ninja turtle pajamas LOL. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found a Ninja Turtles van from 1989 for $1.00.
Also found a Jurassic Park Dino for $0.25!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are two of many books I found for $0.25 each! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this cute little stand from the firehouse for $1.00.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found a computer chair at the firehouse also! It was almost brand new!
I offered them $3.00 since the firehouse sale was a "name your own price" sale. :)
Paul is the chair model lol. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought some CD's, a like new VCR (since the one in my room died) + Misc.
Dad found some VHS tapes & a TV/VCR combo. Mom found a vase & some other little things.
I had such a fun day! :)
Well, I am off to watch the rest of Terminator 2 with the family. :)
Have a good evening!

No comments: