Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Late Night Boredom O_O

What was the last DVD you watched? The Simpson's Halloween special.

Do you still watch VHS tapes? yes. The last one I watched was Terminator 2.

Do you know anyone with a pet monkey? No.

Have you had any surgeries in the past month? No.

What makes your bedroom unique? My David Tennant figure hahaha ;D

Have you ever wanted to live in Yugoslavia? No.

Have you ever seen a Charlie Chaplin film? Yes.

Do you ever stare directly at the sun? I did for a few seconds one time.

What movie have you been dying to see? Ghostbusters. I love that movie.

Silent movies; boring or interesting? I like some.

Is there a meaning behind your username? If so, what is it? Just my real name on here.. BBFanSince2002 means, Breaking Benjamin fan since 2002 :)

What temperature is just too hot? 85 & up :P

Do you like your handwriting? Not really.

Last compliment you recieved: You're beautiful.

Did you ever have your mouth washed out with a bar of soap as a kid? No.

What's your favorite classic rock song? Tough one.

Are you allergic to any animals? No.

Do you consider the rainbow to be one color? No.

Are you saving your money for anything? Yes, indeedy :)

Are you into gardening? Very much so.

What was your favorite toy as a kid? Oh, my Earring Magic Midge doll when I was a real little kid.

Do you own any stuffed animals? Yes.

Favorite black and white movie? Again, tough one. :)

Did you ever chase after squirrels? No. Haha.

Do you say Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas? Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: