Monday, May 25, 2009

Look What I found Underneath The House!

I was outside & heard some squeaking, I turned around and there were two little kitties coming out from underneath the house!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, we took them in! They must be at least 5 weeks old. They are two females.
A stray cat must have had the babies underneath the house. :)
The black cat has a white spot on her throat just like Paula bear. :)
Both their eye colors are blue right now, but, their eye colors change a lot when they are babies.

The black one was crawling up my shoulder lol. =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I feel so blessed to have found them. I went outside at the right time.
Thank you God, for bringing these precious little cat people in my life! I'm glad to take care of them.

No comments: