Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Videos From Pointfest

I didn't take any of these. Pretty awesome concert. Started at 10am & went on 'til 11pm.
Shinedown -
Sound Of Madness.
Save Me.

Chevelle -
Vitamin R (Leading Us Along).
Jars.

Staind -
It's Benn Awhile.
Mudshovel.

Atreyu -
Becoming The Bull.
Falling Down.

I was surprised to see Aaron Lewis moving around on stage like he was. The last time I saw him he was pretty much standing in one place. I was amazed. The energy that Mike had was awesome, too. :)
All the bands were awesome. :)
I also saw Our Lady Peace, Trapt, Exit 714, Red Line Chemistry, Janus, Lucabrasi, Make Me Break Me, etc. A lot of local St. Louis bands :P

Oh, it's such a great feeling watching the bands play in St. Louis @ the Verizon. The place was almost sold out & my goodness all the energy! What a feeling it is singing along with everyone. What a great time! Can't wait to go back!!!

No comments: