Monday, March 29, 2010

Meeting Fireflight And Revive

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fireflight arriving to the meet and green table.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Couldn't have our pictures taken with them until the line died down so I just hung around for like a half hour and waited so I could have a pic or two with them.
They signed my "Unbreakable" cd. Each and every member was so nice.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was no room to get behind the table and stand with them so everyone had to take pics like this. Some people even sat on the table lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Revive and me.
AJ, the guy with the hat was my favorite lol. He was really talkative and very nice.
He asked me my name again before I left.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Nothing like meeting your favorite bands and meeting bands. It's a huge part of my life that I will never give up for any person on this earth. What an amazing experience this show was! :)

No comments: