Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/21/11 Members Of My Darkest Days And I

Got pictures with all but Matt. Matt didn't come out after the whole show was over, but got to meet up with him and the rest of the guys earlier at the signing table. Met up with Reid and Sal before the show. I consider the guys from My Darkest Days to be good friends of mine.

Reid and I
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I brought them some home-baked bakery; chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and walnut brownies. I also gave them some air-head candy and little milk chocolate hearts. I figured that would get them through for a few days lol. Anyway, that's what I had in my hand in this picture. I also had a stuffed Betty Boop doll for Sal and a picture I made for Doug.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sal & I
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Brendan & I
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Doug and I
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: