Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sneak peak at my costume

This year I am going to be a pirate for Halloween. Making it out of modern clothes. I already had the pants, boots, and scarf. So now I just need a few accessories etc. to go along with it and you will see the completed costume around Halloween.
From August 18th - September 18th, I lost a total of 10 pounds. I did not gain any of the weight back. I am getting myself motivated again to start up my constant exercising. I am eating right as well..sometimes have a candy bar here and there but I will cut any sweets like that out again so I can get to my goal weight and then some. It definitely is possible to loose the weight you want to. You just have to fight it and do not give up. Hard work pays off in the end, folks. Anyway, I will show you my completed costume in a few weeks. :)

No comments: