Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Let's Just Say...

Let's just say, Pointfest was freaking awesome. The bands I got to see were; Stardog Champion, POD ( listened to them while they were on the next stage over while waiting for Halestorm.) Halestorm, Volbeat, Bullet For My Valentine, Papa Roach and Three Days Grace. All bands did great.Hard to pick a favorite band that night. I semi lost my voice from all the yelling and screaming I did during Three Days Grace's set. It was definitely one of the best Three Days Grace shows I've seen. I will try to have a blog post up tomorrow with some pictures. I would have posted sooner, but I have been busy and it has been really hard to find time to sit by the computer and blog when it has been so nice out weather-wise lately. So stay tuned for a picture blog!

No comments: