Friday, June 14, 2013

What A True Quote

Haha. I had to make this into a quote image. Seriously thinking about having a shirt made out of this too, so I can wear it around and hopefully some of the 40's and up group of guys will get the drift that I have no interest in them. :P I have this one guy who is a customer at work (as you probably seen in a past post I wrote.) who seems to 'like' me and he must be at least in his 40's. Anyway, I treat all my customers especially my regulars who I've seen for the last going on 6 years, special. Anyway, his route changed back to coming through Champaign, so I have been seeing him more again lately, but thankfully I have been busy most of the time so all he could do was wave at me from afar. Although, yesterday, he was still there when I got off work, and started talking to me and asking me when we're going to go out and do something fun, my response was; you and I probably see fun as two different things. I've already told the guy in general that I'm not in looking to date anyone. He is definitely not my type and I have no interest in him like that. Anyway, I am beginning to feel that the more I know about this guy, the more I feel like he has ulterior motives. I have had this happen before, a few guys that were supposed to be friends and knew that is all I wanted to be with them were fine with it, then a few weeks later they started to push themselves on me for more and one was even trying to buy my love by having ulterior motives, paying for when ever we'd go out to eat or to a movie even when I told him numerous times that I want to pay my way and do not want him to pay for my dinner or movie. I don't mind if I am in relationship with someone if they offer to pay and we're out on a date, but otherwise, it's just weird for me. Anyway, I've smartened up a lot when it comes to people over the years. Because I know how most can be. Most are not out there to be good and true to people and are just out for themselves, so yes I am on guard when it comes to letting people into my life easily anymore. So if he becomes pushy I will not stand for it at all.

No comments: