Sunday, May 24, 2015

It's Been Awhile~

I have been REALLY busy with work and at work that I have not really had the time to sit and update all my sites. But I am going to be posting a few picture updates from some of the shows I've been to over the last few months. Gary Allen of Grind. He is apart of an Alice In Chains tribute band. I saw 3 Years Hollow at Mojoes. It was so good to see them again. I missed these guys a lot. My dad said he could tell how happy they were to see me. The only person who was missing at this show was Dex. :( I made Jose a TMNT early birthday cake :) I went with my friend Eric to see Joan Jett And The Blackhearts with Heart. Him and I met at the Grind show. :) He's a goofball. Sorry Eric, I had to post your picture in here too. :P This was just January through March and those few months were a blast. Well, I will post another blog here soon.

No comments: