Friday, October 31, 2008

There were no trick or treaters around this area tonight. I dressed up. I guess you could say I was spider girl haha.


As we were coming home in the evening we drove through a few towns & there was hardly anybody out trick or treating. I always enjoyed handing out candy to the trick or treaters.
About the last 4 years we haven't had any. I guess not many people care about dressing up for Halloween anymore it seems.
I am 19 years old & I have been dressing up for Halloween for about 15 years or so. That's about as far back as I can remember me being dressed up for Halloween. But, I do enjoy being in costume. :)

This is the candy I have left. Not very much. I gave half of what I had to David for the kids to eat.


Since I have Sunday & Monday off I will be straighting up around the house. It needs a little bit done in the living room. It will get taken care of. :)
Hope everybody had a great Halloween!

No comments: