Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Feel So Much Better Now That You're Gone Forever

Didn't end up baking cookies after all.
I just wasn't in the mood to bake this evening. Got some housework done today.
I took some pictures today of Paul. Will have them up next post since I don't feel like uploading them right now. :)

Right now I am sitting here watching Three Days Grace: Live At The Palace. What an awesome DVD! :)
It's been 8 months since I last saw them live. I miss them dearly. I cannot wait till they tour again. 6 times just wasn't enough for me. :D
I could go on & on in this post about them. They are such amazing people & I am glad they are my friends! :)
Ben Burnley is going to be on Cage Rattle radio tomorrow night & I won't be home to listen to it. Oh well, I hear about what went on with it when I go on shallowbay.com when I get home tomorrow night.


10/02/07 Adzy :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Benny Bear. 10/02/07 :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ That night was so awesome, being in front row seeing your favorite bands preform right in front of you is just beyond amazing. :) But, meeting them & being friends with them is way better! :O


Proud member Of:

No comments: