Wednesday, November 19, 2008

:)

Doing some housework today. I may just bake some cookies today since we have a new roaster oven! We all went out to Wal Mart the other day & went grocery shopping. :)

After I get some housework done, I am going to make some really yummy spaghetti. First, I put some fresh peppers and/or mushrooms in the pan and I let it cook for about 15 mins then, I add the sauce. When the spaghetti is all done I put mozzarella cheese on the spaghetti then pour on the sauce. To top it all off I put mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. It just tastes so yummy. :)

I feel like making some layouts today too. I'll probably make some Christmas ones because I have the software for some of the stickers for the images. :)

Little Paul is sleeping on my bed. I took a few pictures of her with my blanket over her. She is just so cute!!! She always sleeps at the edge of my bed. :)
My precious little Paul bear. In April, it will be a total of four years since I got her. =)

I am going to make some hot chocolate with whipped cream. It's just that time of the year for hot chocolate. :D
I am off to do the housework. I will post a few pictures later today. :)

No comments: