Monday, November 10, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!

A7X is tomorrow! :)
It's been a little over 3 years since I last saw them.
I have been a fan of A7X since their album "Waking The Fallen".

I remember when I first saw them live the crowd was crazy LOL.
Crowd surfers were passing over me every minute it seemed. It was my wildest show I have ever been to. I really dislike the moshing though. That whole Warped Tour that day was actually pretty wild. I met Synyster Gates that day too.. He was in disguise though, but I knew who he was & he lied to me LOL.
Oh well though.
I don't like some of the things they do. But, I do enjoy their music though! :)

I am really looking forward to seeing A7X tomorrow! I am also looking forward to seeing Shinedown too, I have been a fan of them since "45" came out.
I saw Saving Abel in concert when they came to Peoria with Seether back in Sept. They were pretty good live!
It may be a little bit too cold tomorrow though. Will see how the weather turns out!
Hopefully I'll get to meet them tomorrow! :D

No comments: