Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do you like to take walks?
Love to! I walk around town for at least an hour on my days off.

Can you recall the last person you liked a lot?
Mmmhmm & still like him :)


What would you name your future daughter?
Naomi Rose

Are you happy?
Yes. :-D

Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
A guy who had the wrong number.. It's rare for me to talk on the phone.. lol. I like to talk to people in person, not on the phone.

Last time you held someones hand?
Today. That person with the long black coat & the green grape eyes :)

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put your hood up?
When I have a hood, I put it up lol.

When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Earlier.. Smokey did the cutest thing with her two adopted babies. :)


Is there someone that makes you happy every time you speak with them?
Indeed, so. :)



What is one emotion you are feeling right now?
Kind of tired :P

Last thing you ate?
Honeydew from Hometown Buffet.



What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Knowing :D


What is the last thing you spent money on?
Mike & Ikes

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Lost.


A person on your Facebook list just called you. What do you have to say to them?
The only one who would call me is Sarah. I'd tell her to come on over for some raspberry iced tea & we'll chat. :)

What are you craving right now?
Nothing. I'm good.

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
If I'm in a hurry I just tell them to put it in the charity box.

have you blocked someone on facebook before?
Yup. I have about five people blocked on there.

Do you wear a name tag at work?
mmmhmm.


Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yup.

What color is your iPod?
Black.


What was the last movie you watched at home? Termonater 2. :)

What is in your pocket?
No pockets :P

where do you hurt?
My ankle hurts a bit.

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Nope.


What kind of milk do you drink?
Skim.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
A few dvd's.

No comments: