Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wing Ding 2007

Two years ago today I went to my first BB & 3DG show!
It was such a great day/night. I stood 11 hours. I was in front row I wasn't going to loose my spot. The place was sold out. So yeah, there was like 20,000 people there. 10 bands for $10.00!

Here is some videos I found on YouTube...
A clip on Finger Eleven.


Breaking Benjamin! - :)
First song they sang. I was in front of Aaron the whole show.

Three Days Grace - A clip of different songs they sang that night! <3

My other favorite bands that played there were Red & Modern Day Zero!
I liked the show Finger Eleven put on. Buckcherry was there as well. I didn't care for their show. Josh Todd is way tooo filthy.
This was the line up -

Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
Buckcherry
Finger Eleven
Black Stone Cherry
Red
Modern Day Zero
Operator
Autovein
The Last Vegas

It still feels like I was there just yesterday. :)
2007 was such a fun year! :)

No comments: