Monday, July 20, 2009

Playground Fun

On our way home yesterday we stopped at a park in Ashkum, IL for a rest. It was a big and beautiful park.

I had fun. I climbed up a tall ladder & slid down the slide :)
The slide doesn't look real tall in this photo, but it was in person.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ah the merry-go-round! The last time I was one one of these was in Downs at Dooley park many years ago. About a year ago or so they remodeled Dooley park with a new playground & they took out the merry-go-round. :( So there are none around here anymore. Might have to go out hunting for one in B/N again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me having so much fun!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sidewalk to the restrooms.. LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The restrooms ended up being locked. They must be open only when they have events in the park.

You know what I thought was creepy?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Someone scratched "Jackie" into a bench in the park. I thought it was creepy but dad said there are other Jackie's out there. I just thought it was odd that it was on the bench right there & then, you know what I mean?

No comments: