Monday, July 27, 2009

I want to thank Sarah Jane for tagging me, but I don't think I will post the survey type of thing. Because I have no idea what to write at the moment.lol. But thank you, Sarah! I appreciate the tag!

Lately I have been on a reading spree.(I guess you could call it that LOL).
I bought a bunch of books at the attic sale. Right now I am reading "Harry And The Henderson's". If you are a fan of the movie you will love the book.
Last night I walked up to "Jack's Cafe" & bought home dinner. Let me tell you Jack's has the best fries around next to "meathead's".

I haven't been out and about with my camera lately. The screen broke, so next month I am getting a new one. I had my Kodak a year and a half and I got my use out of it.

Going to town today to pick up a dvd. I'm in a movie watching and book reading mood lately.

Well that's all for now!

Have a nice day. :)

Jackie

No comments: