Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Year Ago At Exactly This Time..

I met Adam for the first time. He is the lead singer of 3DG. It was such an amazing experience meeting one of my heroes for the first time. He took the time to take a picture with me. I got a hug from him. 3DG was doing a signing & after waiting in line for about 15 minutes they cut the line off. So, I thought to myself I guess I am not gonna get to meet 3DG after all. But, my mom went up to Adam, shook his hand and told him we drove all this way to see them for my birthday and could you take a picture with her for her birthday & he said, alright!
So, I got a hug from him & he told me happy birthday and we took a picture together.
It's not my best picture but, oh well Adam is in it!
I was not able to meet the rest of 3DG though. It was ok because I got to meet Adam.
I just can't believe it's been 1 year already. This was at pointfest down in St. Louis, Mo.
I have seen 3DG 3 times since then. As each day passes by I miss them more & more. I cannot wait to see them again.

No comments: